Posts Tagged ‘Overused phrases’
In no particular order here is my list:
- My stupid mistakes, other people’s stupid mistakes – forgive and forget!
- The lousy economy
- The European sovereign debt crisis – but can our politicians take a look at what we are heading towards here in the good old USA?
- Billionaires and Millionaires fighting over how to spend their customer’s revenues – DO YOU HEAR ME NFL AND NBA?
- The NFL and the NBA
- 10 year $260 million dollar contracts
- Performance enhancing drugs, steroids and the cheating cheaters that use them
- Data plans for cell phones that cost $30 per month. I thought the price of technology went down over time?
- Gutless politicians from both sides of the aisle
- Hurricanes, tornadoes and floods
- The BCS and NCAA hypocrisy
- Lack of leadership in all areas
- Hollywood movies. How about making something that I want to watch that isn’t a sequel or a remake.
- $9 movie tickets
- Chocolate, without you I would not have a problem keeping the weight off
- “LOL”,” JK”, “UR”, “U” and any texting terminology creeping into non-texting use.
Many phrases such as:
- “The New Normal”
- “At the end of the day” – can we please stop using this? I was tired of it 7 years ago.
- “Really?” This phrase apparently applies to anything but it has run its course.
Have a great week and say goodbye to the silly things of 2011.