Questions That Need Answers
- Why did you hate to sit still when you were young and took every chance you had to run around non-stop and now the reverse is true?
- Why are things which are considered undesirable called cheesy yet companies advertise cheesy breadsticks and cheesy cheddar burgers etc?
- Why are traffic lanes with a left, green arrow a red arrow the entire time that the light in the other lanes remain green? Do the people in charge think I can’t judge if I can make a left across traffic? Many times that arrow is red but no traffic is coming towards me. Can someone explain that?
- Why is pork (sausage, bacon and ham) so overwhelmingly popular for breakfast? Did the beef and chicken industry drop the ball?
- Is this a rhetorical question?
- If you stick your hand in the dirt it is said to get dirty. Does the dirt get “handy”?
- Is it good advice from your Doctor if you ask him what to do if it hurts when you walk and he says “limp”.
- If lemonade is made from lemons, why isn’t Gatorade made from Alligators?
- If 3M made millions from post it notes which were nothing more than glue not working very well why didn’t GM have success with the Chevy Vega – it didn’t work very well either?
- If a dog is man’s best friend, does he need to get better friends? I mean the dog.
- When I was younger, the express lane in the grocery store was 8 items or less and it is now sometimes 15 or 20. Is this the result of inflation?
- Do they call it “weather” because it doesn’t matter whether it rains or shines you can’t do anything about it?
- If your wife catches you checking out another woman is it a good idea to tell her you were using your hindsight?
- Why is the other side of the pillow so cool?
- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it why do I inevitably get stuck in the slowest line at the bank?
- Is it true that recently released Colorado Rockies Pitcher Jamie Moyer is so old (nearly 50) that when he started pitching he wore “young” spice aftershave?
Have a great week pondering these questions. I will be happy to hear your answers.